HOw Can We Hide The File In Image.
1. Gather the file you wish to bind, and the image file, and place them in a folder. I will be using C:\New Folder
-The image will hereby be referred to in all examples as xyz.jpg
-The file will hereby be referred to in all examples as New Text Document.txt
2. Add the file/files you will be injecting into the image into a WinRar .rar or .zip. From here on this will be referred to as (secret.rar)
3. Open command prompt by going to Start > Run > cmd
4. In Command Prompt, navigate to the folder where your two files are by typing
cd location [ex: cd C:\New Folder]
5. Type [copy /b xyz.jpg + secret.rar xyz.jpg] (remove the brackets)
Congrats, as far as anyone viewing is concerned, this file looks like a JPEG, acts like a JPEG, and is a JPEG, yet it now contains your file.
In order to view/extract your file, there are two options that you can take
a) Change the file extension from xyz.jpg to xyz.rar, then open and your file is there
b) Leave the file extension as is, right click, open with WinRar and your file is there